The 2020 Belle II Physics Week will be an online event open to theorists and experimentalists (from Belle II and other experiments).
The main goals of the event are:
- continue the B2TiP effort, discussing with experts what are the most important physics observables and what the community expects from Belle II;
- cover in depth specific topics relevant to the Belle II physics program;
- train young Belle II members on advanced analysis techniques;
This year's topic is Belle II first publications and amplitude analyses.
- Tim Gershon (University of Warwick)
- Christoph Hanhart (Forschungszentrum Juelich)
- Emilie Passemar (Indiana University)
- Jonas Rademacker (University of Bristol)
- Markus Roehrken (DESY)
- Keri Vos (TU Munchen)
We will discuss the following upcoming Belle II papers:
- Inclusive Vcb with hadronic mass moments;
- Tau mass measurement;
- (Belle + Belle II) phi_3;
- Dark Higgsstrahlung;
- Search for B+ -> K+ nu nubar.
As in the previous editions, participants will have the possibility to give a short (~10 minutes) presentation about their work (any topic, not necessarily connected to the theme of the Physics Week). If you would like to give such presentation, please submit a short abstract.
Organizers/Conveners: Florian Bernlochner, Alessandro Gaz, Kenji Inami, Emi Kou, Jim Libby, Armine Rostomyan.